Bosphorus Dinner Cruise Tour – Sail across the magnificent Bosphorus Strait, weaving between the continents of Asia and Europe. Be awed by the striking juxtaposition of traditional architecture and the modern Bosphorus Bridge, a testament to human ingenuity connecting Europe with Asia.
Gain exclusive sights of the regal Dolmabahce Palace, the splendid Ciragan Palace, and the impressive Bogazici Bridge. Savor an assortment of hot and cold delicacies. Immerse yourself in a captivating display of Romany and Anatolian folk dances and music, along with an engaging henna demonstration. Relish in the unlimited local beverages, with complimentary wine, beer, or spirits on the house. An extraordinary and unforgettable experience, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Our driver will greet you in your hotel lobby around 7pm and transport you to the cruise ship, where you’ll join the other attendees of the Bosphorus dinner cruise tour. Experience a lavish dinner cruise evening in Istanbul, savoring exquisite gourmet cuisine as you dance, all set against the panoramic backdrop of the Bosphorus Strait that divides Europe and Asia.
During the Cruise
The boat will traverse the Bosphorus for approximately three hours, offering you the opportunity to soak in Istanbul’s unique evening views. Witness the city’s traditional architecture and the modern Bogazici Bridge that connects Europe with Asia.
You’ll see historical landmarks like the Dolmabahce Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Ortakoy, Rumeli Fortress, Fatih Bridge, Beylerbeyi Palace, Maiden’s Tower, along with Istanbul’s renowned night clubs as you enjoy dinner and drinks.
- Selection of 10 Cold Meze (Starters) Fresh Seasonal Salad Main Course (Grilled dish with 4 options)
- Fish served with scallion garden rocket, mashed potatoes and lemon Chicken Steak accompanied by rice and mashed potatoes
- Meat Balls served with rice and mashed potatoes
- Vegetarian Meal
- Fresh Fruit
- Unlimited local Alcoholic Drinks (including a variety of local wines, beers, raki, vodka, gin, and soft drinks)
- Turkish Classical Dinner
- Whirling Dervish performance
- Belly Dancer
- Traditional Turkish Folk Dance
- Another Belly Dancer
- Caucasian Folk Dance
- Performance by a Professional DJ
End of Tour at 23:45
You will be transported back to your hotel at the conclusion of the tour.